Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Home is where the heart is.













DRESS - OLIVER BONAS | CARDIGAN (SIMILAR) - PULL & BEAR | BAG (SIMILAR) - CATH KIDSTON | SHOES - FOREVER 21
A couple of weeks back, I travelled back home for a few days to get away from the city for a little while. Seeing as I had a few days off, I took this as the perfect opportunity to relax and explore around Cornwall. 
 
As you would have seen if you follow me on instagram, I spent my day in Coverack - somewhere I ahven't every visited in Cornwall - with my best friend, Sarah for the day. She has been in Cornwall all summer and I think I've only seen her twice, or maybe three times at a push, so a reunion was definitely in order! She and her partner, George took this opportunity to show me around Coverack, (which reminds me a lot of Mousehole if any if you know Cornwall well or have visited), but first we stopped for ice cream at Roskilly's, of course.  

Coverack is a small village on the Lizard Peninsula and my gosh, is it beautiful! I can't believe I have never been there before. It's not far from St Keverne, if you happen to be around or in the area. We spent most of the time at Chynall's point which has beautiful views of the peninsula and off to the Falmouth and Roseland peninsula - also gorgeous! But I also spent my day wondering around the village taking in the view with George as at one point throughout the day, Sarah had an engagement shoot to do and once that was done, we headed to the beach. It's what you do when you're home, even if its for just a small period of time and a paddle!






 




I'm glad I wore something comfy whilst I was out exlporing too, otherwise, I think I would have been uncomfortable walking up and down hills. Luckily this Oliver Bonas dress fitted in with the scenery as well as it being comfy. I wanted to wear it in the city to reflect all of the different popular tourist attractions it has on it, but the colours just go so well with the blues and greens of the sea and sky, as well as my cardigan. 












FOLLOW ME ON:
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Wow ! Such gorgeous photos.
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Carina! :) I love your blog btw. xo

      Delete
  2. I've never visited Cornwall but I so desperately want to go, I'm sure I'd love it. These are gorgeous photos, you've captured the landscape so beautifully, and I love your dress too! xx

    Beth | Alphabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! Sarah actually took the photos of me and I took the ones of her. I love Cornwall so much, there's so many places to explore and things to do all the time - definitely worth a visit. xo

      Delete
  3. What lovely pictures! Coverack definitely looks like somewhere I want to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Anastasia! It's such a lovely place! Lovely and quiet surrounded by amazing scenery. Do

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Alice! I can't take all the credit though - my friends Sarah helped me out too. :) xo

      Delete
  5. This was such a beautiful day ^_^ That weather was immense :D I wish we could do it again! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we should babs! I can't wait to go back home again for adventures! xoxoxo

      Delete
  6. What's a cool look! :) Have a nice day!

    Can you follow me back?
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/08/white-coctail-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these photos are so beautiful! I absolutely love your dress. So gorgeous!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos and outfits♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg it is absolutely beautiful there! These photo are so gorgeous as well, I love your dress so much.

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig