Monday, 29 June 2015

Sepia summer














MICHAEL KORS SUNGLASSES C/O DISCOUNTED SUNGLASSES | DRESS - CATH KIDSTON | NECKLACE - ETSY

Hello all! It feels like it's been ages since I wrote a blog post. I've recently moved house and finished university and haven't had any spare time to do anything! But let's change that.

Sunglasses are my summer essentials. I cannot go out somewhere without a pair in my bag. I've been on the lookout for a new pair recently seeing as it seems that summer has finally arrived! I was lucky enough to be given these lovely pair of Michael Kors sunglasses from discounted sunglasses.co.uk - thanks guys! - to test out and see what I thought of them and oh my, are they pretty!

I cannot tell you enough how in love with these sunglasses I am. I love the tortoise shell colouring as I think they suit me more than a darker pair would; and they're Michael Kors glasses - what more can a girl want?!

They're a little bit bigger than I thought they would be, but I'm so thankful for it. I've found with other sunglasses that they don't always completely cover my line of sight, but these ones do and I can really tell the difference. These glasses also have UV protection built into them - always handy. Usually I don't really bother when I have a cheap pair of glasses, but it's always nice to know your eyes are being protected. They also come with a lovely big case and cloth to keep them in tip top condition. 


They're also really light too! I thought they were going to be heavy and bulky, but it's quite the opposite. The glasses are really durable and the arms of them don't bend like cheaper ones sometimes do. I'd definitely recommend these as they're not only cheap, but I know that they'll last too.

What's your summer essential that you can't live without? 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Gorgeous photos! Love you outfits so much :) x

    http://thecornishlife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so dreamy and lush!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex! I really appreciate your words. :) xo

      Delete
  3. Beautiful shots - I love your accessories, great sunnies and necklace

    Krissie x - http://pearlsofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Krissie! :) i'll be sure to check out your blog. xo

      Delete
  4. Love your dress<3 this is super fun to read thanks for sharing
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hilary! I look forward to reading your blog. :) xo

      Delete
  5. Your photographs are always so so gorgeous. x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! Your photos are always fab too :) xo

      Delete
  6. I love your dress! looks super pretty :)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Adele! I chose it mainly because of the Eiffel Tower printed all over it. :)

      Delete

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig