Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Style Swap

















BOBBY PINS C/O CROWN AND GLORY
Whilst taking photos for our latest Crown and Glory adventure, Sarah decided she would dress me in clothes from my wardrobe that I never wear, and they turned out to be the clothes that Sarah would choose to wear on a normal day. This became the beginning of our style swap. Hopefully Sarah will also do her blog post about her style swap so you can see what I picked out for her to wear.

I begrudgingly was made to wear this outfit, consisting of my step-dad's old denim shirt, my very old Miss Selfridge dress, nude tights and converse. And actually, by the time we got to where we were taking photos, I was actually pretty comfortable and eventually liked what I was wearing. 

What's in your wardrobe?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Gaw, that dress is just so cute ^.^ xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess! I came over from Sarah's blog to say Hi! I love hearing of yours and her adventures - you two always look so pretty and bohemian in these beautiful photos and I think she chose a great outfit for you from her wardrobe! I hear you work at CK too! Lucky!!!!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thank you ever so much! I'm glad you like our blogs, and the outfit was actually from my wardrobe. Its just stuff I never wear. x

      Delete

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig