Saturday, 25 April 2015

Gone Fishin'











DRESS - CATH KIDSTON | CARDIGAN - PRIMARK | NECKLACE - FAT FACE | SHOES - FOREVER 21
Recently I've been so busy that these photos taken of me (by the lovely Sarah) were actually after I'd done two photoshoots for my lookbook project at uni. I'd already done two shoots that week and was beginning to get tired and stressed and needed a break! While we were out, Sarah took the opportunity to take these lovely photos of me for my blog to show you what I was wearing that day.

I recently picked up this lovely dress from Cath Kidston that I'd fallen in love with ever since I first knew about it and decided to take it out for a spin whilst the sun was out. It's such a good fit and the colours on it are amazing. It can be pretty much worn with anything. This dress is definitely something that can be worn all summer long and I think I'm going to take advantage of this by wearing it now for as long as I can.

FUN FACT: If you've seen some of my other posts, you may see that sometimes may hair is curly, and other times, it's straight. Well, this is my natural hair. It had gotten a bit wild by the time these photos were taken, so please excuse the extra frizziness. If anybody could recommend any products for taming it, I'd really be interested!

I've also got some big news too! Sarah and I have been given the opportunity to work for the lovely Sophie at Crown and Glory, reviewing and helping give inspiration and ideas to their Glitterati subscribers, which is so exciting! I've known about them for a while now and absolutely love everything that they make. I especially love that everything is handmade and in Cornwall might I add. I've filmed the video of Sarah and I unboxing our first subscription to the Glitterati (which we receive every month) and it will be uploaded very soon (as soon as it's been edited), as my first ever blog so you guys can watch, hopefully followed by a 'how to wear...' post.

Have you bought any summer outfits recently?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig