Saturday, 23 November 2013

Holidays are comin'

This is my favourite time of the year. I love wrapping up warm for the winter and being tucked up in bed with a hot water bottle and a film in preparation for Christmas. Over the last week or so, I've been feeling more and more Christmassy. The Christmas lights were recently switched on in the centre of Bath (which unfortunately, I wasn't able to go to), I went and did some Christmas shopping in Bristol with the boyfriend and I've also been blasting out Christmas songs throughout the house (did I say Christmas too much?)

I'm literally also counting down the days until I get to go home back to Cornwall as the last time I went was late August/early September and I miss it so much! I can't wait to see my parents and my cats (as sad as that sounds) as well as my friends who will hopefully be back from uni - I'm hoping I won't have too much uni work to do and I can chill out a bit.

As much as I love Bath, it's nice to get away for a bit, even if it only happens to be 10 miles away in Bristol. But even so, it goes down a treat, especially when shopping is involved. Here are a few pictures from the last few days...

The lights in Cabot Circus are always so nice! 

I found this the other day as I was shopping and it put me in even more of a Christmassy mood.
Catching up with some friends in the Cosy Club, Bath.


If you ever get the chance to go to Bath at all, The Cosy Club is a must. It's so nice and quaint inside and it looks over the shopping mall, Southgate, which I'll admit isn't the nicest of views in the world, but when it's summertime, it's so nice to relax outside on the terrace in the sun. Plus, they do the most amazing cherry coke floats! And at £2.50, that's not that bad either!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig