Saturday, 21 September 2013

Acting like Emmets.



Me taking a photo of the photograher!






DRESS RIVER ISLAND | CARDIGAN H&M | BOW CROWN & GLORY | DENIM JACKET PEACOCKS | NECKLACE PRIMARK | BAG PRIMARK
An 'Emmet' is a cornish term for a tourist, if you didn't already know. I know it doesn't sound like the best word ever, but there are so many tourists still in Cornwall at the moment. I was only back home for a few days just to chill out before uni starts again, but South Cornwall is still fairly busy! It's crazy! My boyfriend came home with me this time as well so that I would have some company and we could do all the touristy things as he has never been to Cornwall before. The only thing about Cornwall is that if you don't have a car to get around in, doing some of the 'touristy' things can actually be quite difficult. But between trains and buses, we managed a fair amount of things. As well as my step-dad also driving us around a bit.

I snapped up this lovely dress from River Island! I was casually browsing online one day when I saw it and knew that I had to have it. I've wanted another white dress for a while now and had never really found one that I liked. I also wanted one that was completely white, but I'm a sucker for flowers, especially if they happen to be pink, so this ticked all of the boxes. Paired then with either a denim jacket or in my case, usually a cardigan and a bow from Crown and Glory and the outfit is complete!

Keep and eye out for more blog posts soon as I'll hopefully be posting more about my Cornwall adventures and all of the photos I have taken - and there are lots!

These are a few of the photos I took using the 'panoramic' feature on my phone.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig