Friday, 16 August 2013

What's in my bag? A lot of things...


























Sorry for not posting in a while but I've been travelling between Bath and Cornwall and haven't had a lot of time. For the mean time, here is a short-ish post about what's in my handbag!
As you can see, I carry a lot around with me! Some of it though is because I couldn't fit it in my suitcase for travelling home. But anyway, in the top photo I have:

PURSE - CATH KIDSTON - I've wanted a new purse for a while as my last one was falling apart and so, I treated myself whilst I had a bit of money. It may not have a lot of pockets, but I loved the design so much that I went and bought it anyway.
SUNGLASSES - H&M - Pretty standard really, not a lot to say about them. But they were really cheap! About £4 and considering I don't care for sunglasses that much, it was a bargain.
BAG - TOPSHOP - I bought this bag about a year ago and it's fair to say that I am in dire need of a new one. Perhaps when my student loan goes in?
GLASSES - SPECSAVERS - I don't have the best of eyes anymore and so these are a must-need for carrying around with me!
UMBRELLA - SPORTS DIRECT - Again, a must-need for my bag because whether I'm in Cornwall or Bath, you can never depend on the weather.
RIMMEL LIPSTICK - SUPERDRUG - Lipstick isn't something that I always carry around with me, but every now and again, I like to pop it out and brighten up my lips a bit. The colour isn't overly bright either, so a subtle pink means I can wear it to work and get away with it.
MOISTURISER C/O MY MUM - I got this small bottle of moisturiser in my stocking at Christmas and so again, this comes in handy every now and again.
STAEDTLER PENS - Every now and again, I'll carry a small sketchbook and some pens in my bag so that I can draw on the move!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig