Sunday, 18 August 2013

Is it Purple or Blue?



Here come the return of the silly faces...


I tried a different approach to this photo in Photoshop when editing the colours and such - I think it looks quite good!

DRESS TOPSHOP | CARDIGAN PRIMARK | NECKLACE ETSY | BELT PART OF A SET

It's been a while since my last fashion post, so I thought it was time I got back on track again. I picked up this lovely dress from Topshop yesterday even though I'm not meant to be buying anything right now. But I couldn't resist it, and seeing as it was in the sale at such a cheap price, I couldn't resist. Paired with a simple cardigan that I've had in my wardrobe for a few years now, it works well. A bright and colourful bag would also have looked great with this outfit, but I don't really want to feature the one I have currently because it's a bit old and needs a wash - I'm waiting for my student loan to go through before I purchase the satchel I want. 

I still can't manage to pull a straight face as I'm having my photo taken! This is something that I really need to work on, especially if I want this blog to be successful - think I may have to get my boyfriend to help me practise and then find a permanent location to take the photos so that they all have the same aesthetics each time.

The weather has been a mix of sun and clouds here in Bath today, which isn't exactly unusual, so trying to pair an outfit to match the weather as well has proven difficult. Luckily as we were shooting today, I got the opportunity to take off my cardigan and show off my dress while the sun lasted. What has it been like where you are?


SHARE:

1 comment

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig